Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ellie and Bella Samples

Hello!

Happy Tuesday!  Is it bad I want the weekend to be here already ;)

Taking a small break from the Christmas releases, here are some adorable samples created with


Isnt this gift bag just adorable!!  Love the paper rosette that was added by the image! 

Love the colors on the next card and the beautiful sheer blue ribbon!  No Peeking really sets off the image!

LOVE the sentiment she added to the card here and the shading on the pumpkins is just fantastic!

Keep the samples coming everyone!  I just love showcasing them on my blog!

---------------
Card Series

I will be starting video tutorials very soon here.  Not sure if I want them to start in November or December 1st till Christmas.  However, a few times a week I will have video tutorials on how I made the card sample that is shown!

I cannot wait to start these videos for you!  They will be featured on Youtube but I will also put them on here so all you need to do is press "play".

Come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!