Monday, September 12, 2011

Witch Ellie Sample

Hello Everyone!

Did everyone have a great weekend?!  Can you believe it's been 10 years since 9-11-01?  Crazy.  I am so thankful for everyone who has protected our country.


Since I just released FOUR new images..I want to start sharing the fun samples for them.

Here is a card created with Witch Ellie.  She is ready to purchase in the store and is so much fun to color!  

She is colored with copics and has the bubblegum Doodlebug Sugarcoating on here (glitter).  Black gemstones help make the card feel Halloweenish (is that a word?! LOL)
The pumpkin border punch is a Martha punch that my mom and I scored last year on SUPER CLEARANCE!  We were so happy to find those deals last year!

Halloween will be here before we know it.  I don't even know what my son is going to be!  Any fun ideas, hes three?!

Check back tomorrow for another sample!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!